Latitude Riverdale has 53 residential units (1,2 and 3 bedroom layouts – duplexes and penthouses available) and has a gym and playroom. Rooftop terraces that include built in barbeque grills. The development has a concierge and a cyber doorman. Parking spaces available. Designer Andres Escobar and Architect Karl Fischer have created a complete look of what modern living in NYC is today.
Bronx property: examples
- Concierge is at your service 24/7
- Year round sunlit pool with retractable canopy
- Advanced weight and cardio facilities
- Sauna and steam room
- Business/conference room with video-conferencing, print, fax, copy, scan, internet and kitchenette
- Private Mogul® 11 seat movie theater – no lines, no tickets no crowds, bring your own popcorn
- Safe indoor and outdoor children’s play areas
- Panoramic roof deck with barbecue
- Refrigerated storage for food deliveries
- Private storage rooms available
- Additional parking spaces available
Riverstone introduces a new standard of condominium living to Riverdale: 26 Grand Residences with commanding views, unsurpassed finishes, superb amenities, parking included
Riverstone is an intimate building with grand residences ranging from 1,872 to over 3,300 square feet. More importantly, each residence is unique, hardly the cooky-cutter units so typical of many large-scale condominium projects.
Riverstone features every conceivable amenity – above all gracious, expansive living space, the rarest amenity of all.
Floor-to-ceiling glass windows define each Riverstone living room. Trees, sky and abundant natural light are part of your home. Floors are solid Cumaru-Brazilian Teak.
Solid masonry, reinforced concrete, and advanced sound barrier technology ensure quiet and enhance your privacy.
Outdoor decks of the larger residences feature barbecues and sinks.
Optional Dream-Home® control panel for remote control of lighting, heat, air-conditioning, home entertainment, window treatments, alarms and more – even when you’re away.