Greenwich Club Residences is a 452-unit condominium development located at 88 Greenwich St. in downtown Manhattan. Originally built as a 37-story office tower in 1929, the building was converted to designer condominiums in 2007. Residences include high-end finishes and appliances, complimenting soaring 10’6” ceilings, oversized windows and sweeping water views. In addition, the development features a five-star amenity program including a billiards lounge, library with fireplace, business center, full-service fitness center with complimentary Yoga and Pilates classes, café with complimentary continental breakfast, and 24th floor lounge and roof deck overlooking New York harbor.
Manhattan property: examples
- Billiards lounge
- Library with fireplace
- Business center
- Fitness center with complimentary yoga and Pilates classes
- Cafe with complimentary continental breakfast
- 24th floor lounge and roofdeck overlooking New York harbour
- 24h concierge service and doorman
- Refrigerated storage for grocery deliveries
- Rooftop lounge with a bar and kitchen and terrace
- Barbeque pits with outdoor dining
- Fully outfitted cardio space with yoga/dance studio and weight lifting equipment
- Clubroom with catering kitchen, billiards, card table and plasma TV's
- Multimedia lounge with projection TV/ DVD and surround stereo
- Wi-Fi in amenity spaces
- Washer/dryer in each unit
- Parking on premises
75 Wall Street defines world class luxury living with an abundance of amenities and a full service lifestyle. This 43-story tower has been transformed into 349 condominium residences and 251 hotel suites complete with on-site parking, retail, and an outdoor plaza. Dramatic 360 degree views and homes filled with light and air rise above Andaz, Hyatt’s new global hotel brand of discerning style and service, launching in key gateway cities worldwide. Completed in 2008, 75 Wall Street is the largest residential and multi-use project south of Canal Street, creating an exciting downtown destination. The exceptional award winning Rockwell Group has designed the condominium interiors, amenity spaces, hotel rooms, public spaces, restaurant and bar.
The apartments have 10 feet high ceilings and the 6 feet tall windows offer exceptional light and expansive views of the Manhattan skyline. All apartments feature wide planked cerused oak flooring and each home has a washer/dryer. The apartment has flawlessly-designed BOFFI Pullman kitchen with overhead cabinetry.